Thursday, November 5, 2009

OF A STUNNING DAY AND PEOPLE WHO SHINE♥

odd things forever have evened me out.
so well, on 19th birthday I chose to start another blog.
This wont dissapear in a few days. I swear.
*angel halo*

this is an extract from my facebook note. so be kind and leave a comment here too :)

*drums roll.*
THIRD. NOVEMBER THIRD.
ok lame. sorry.

SO, Day begins with cussing at people expected to be wishing at 12.
Dweebos dropped in at 12 with a cake [shocking more than surprising after the we're-out-of-town excuses which like a nincompoop I totally fell for X_X ].

received the most unique gifts, with embarrasing pictures ofcourse .[had to be ]
Gorging sessions in four different places till excreatory organs even would take it no more.
[ Mad over donuts - F.A.B ♥ ]

Lot of reminiscing over the past. possible marriage and then divorce scenario's discussed over puke provoking citrus-rich lemon Ice Tea.
[ beaches do that to women. wait, or maybe it was the Ice tea this time ]
Had a absafrigginglutely brill day with gorgeous people who are officialy the best things that ever happened to her ♥

people who shine :
Ambuddhi :) [ taking a day off from work for an aspirant CA is a TASK]
you made it happen. it indeed was the bestestEST burdai EVER
Krupru [themes :o :o I didnt know that could happen !! :o ♥ ]
Rasna [ kasara bitch : love♥ ]
Gala [ It's around my wrist :) ]
Rittoo [thank you madame for remembering I exist :P ]
RinRin [ I officially come before fantasies! YAY YAY :P :D thankoo !! ]

The mug holds the section of pride on my lappie table :) I really never expected this one!!

People who were sorely missed but showered me with calls instead: papuddi and praty ♥ ♥
[ loved the cards :D and yes, I will be happy always :) ]

People who made it unique:
Ankit: you did make me smile throughtout the day :) thank you !!
Preeta: kick that loser on the bum. thank you, you ♥
deeskha: I miss you love :( and raksha ofcourse ! :)
masa : I officially LOVE bouquet's now !!! very unexpected and thoughtful :) choco almond has always been my favourite ♥
gala's mum : thankoo aunty, I'll get another piercing soon ;)
anita patchi : gorgeous bangles. I ♥

sexy hippie tee. HOT sling. two hours of rigorous gaming and then london dreams : courtesy chachu n chachu ♥ thankoo :D
[ I single-handedly earned 44 tickets in boxing and virtual bowling.
yeah, NOW call me anorexic * satisfied grins*
oh and ranvijay is gorgeous♥ and salman CAN act :o ]

Nailbed-licking worthy food, favourite archies cards, gorgeous clothes, killer shoes [ they sort of still hurt though ] : ammu ♥ always!

Hair and 'thobada' that still feels and reeks of whipped cream and chocolate [ after hour long sessions of washing, scrubbing and finally scratching with coconut skin ]courtesy : too many to mention. which is not a good thing X_X
it was supposed to be my special birthday talent *sniff*

Ugly sty courtesy: me.
Fab day courtesy: mum :) ami, rachana[ amin/gala], mahfrin, ritu, krupa.
You are all officially my rockstars ♥
not that you werent until now. just, you know for the record !! *khi khi*
this more than made up for my screwing the 18th !!

dad, pratyusha and omkar.
screw the distance, you're all always right here :)

and everybody else for all your kind wishes :) the special inbox mesages, the calls from people not expected to remember... special would be an understatement to describe my feelings :)

and for those who didnt, well screw you. I wont wish you next year.
yes yes, my brains no? stopped growing in 7th only :)
and no, not with my height. it isnt funny anymore : some post birthday exemption?
*puppy dog eyes*
oh and only one bloody year left.
welcome wrinkles, poppy nerves, and bald patches.
wait.
they've already arrived.

nineteen it is!

and melodrama is indeed my middle name :)
that will be all.

5 comments:

  1. Surprised! Well, you really write well!! and i'd louve to have the link to ur previous one[ blog, that is].. ;) my name wud connect you to my profile which in-turn would open ur gates to my blog! - do visit my lame effort!! :P

    And reading abt ur b'day just made me miss home n my friends even more.. boohooo!!
    Loved it though!! Go on writing! and o ya - i am gonna be ur stalker.. here-at the least!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P meaning you thought I was just another dumb blonde-ish sucky sid fan eh?
    writing is one of the few things I can manage without help !!
    I'd drop in the previous blog ID sometime, serious stuff but there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. m nowhr mentioned in dis article! so ..*pbbt*!!
    neways a nice one...but i hate it!! *pbbt* again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha!! when you told me you wanted to get into media I assumed you'd be a good writer.. being a Sid fan was a mere co-incidence! ;)

    and ya, waiting to read the previous one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @maya yeah well, your mistake.
    you chose to ensue thisfate on thyself.
    :|

    @deeps yeah well, I am trying to look for the ID :P

    ReplyDelete

SHOOT!!